The Museum is easily found. Warkworth is just 50 minutes north of Auckland. The turn-off to the museum is just south of the township on State Highway 1. It is well signposted.
- If you are travelling North on Highway 1, turn right onto McKinney Road just at the top of the rise beyond the Golf and Air Rifle Range.
- If you are travelling South on Highway 1, turn left onto McKinney Road which is 0.9 kilometers past the Woodcock’s Road traffic lights and just over the brow of the hill beyond Wech Drive.
- Travel along McKinney Road for approximately 2 kilometers, then turn right onto Wilson Road.
- The entrance to Parry Kauri Park will be on your left. Follow Tudor Collins Drive down the hill to the park and the museum. There is plenty of parking.
- If you are coming to the museum from the township itself, follow Neville Street to the fork in the road with the Methodist Church on the left and the Z Service station and RSA on the right.
- Take the left fork and continue up the hill (quite steep) past the Fire Station till you reach the crossroads near the top of the hill.
- Turn left into Pulham Road and continue along this road until the intersection with Wilson Road.
- Turn right and follow Wilson Road for approximately 1 kilometer and Parry Kauri Park will be on your left.
We look forward to seeing you!